- A comprehensive analysis of your interior and exterior environment.
- Floor plan evaluation.
- Room by room analysis.
- Personalized Feng Shui charts (and in depth discussion), including your unique elements, to establish correct solutions to benefit you in attaining your personal goals.
- Instructions on how to enhance and balance each area’s energies to support and nourish your family
- Suggestions on the best interior layout of your rooms, including furniture placement, color selections, and best positions for your bed, desk, etc. to reflect your taste in décor.
- Landscaping suggestions to enhance the Feng Shui of your property.
- Suggestions on the placement of wall art.
- Recommendations on how to help you draw in more wealth, better health, career success, marriage and relationship satisfaction, and a more unified and harmonious family life.
After our initial phone conversation, and before a consultation is scheduled, I will fax you a simple questionnaire to fill out. This paperwork is completely confidential and gives me the opportunity to learn more about you. I also want to establish what your needs might be and how I can best serve you.
You will be asked to draw a very simple outline of your floor plan. This is very important as it gives me information needed for a preliminary diagnosis. I will also require the birthday (month, day, year) of each person who lives in the home. (Needed for charts that I will prepare for you).
After I have studied your paperwork, I will call you and we can discuss my findings. I’ll give you my evaluation on the areas of your home that I feel need improvement and also, the areas that can be enhanced for maximum support. If you choose to go forward, I will quote you a fee (based on square footage) and we’ll schedule an appointment for me to visit to your home for the in depth on site consultation. .